Monday, June 14, 2010

Tutorial links

I have been doing lots of searching for cute and easy tutorials & patterns for sewing kids' clothes and other things. I thought I would share them here with you guys!


Skirts:

Cup Day Skirt Tutorial from Thornberry

Drop Waist Twirl Skirts from Going Sew Crazy

Lazy Days Skirt from Oliver and S

Patchwork Circle Skirt from IndieTutes

Ruffled Skirts Tutorial from Grand Revival Design

The Chesney Skirt Tutorial (double ruffle) by Piece N Quilt


Shoes:

Kimono Baby Shoes (0-6months) from Homespun Threads

Cloth Baby Shoes from Stardust Baby Shoes

Elf Slippers from Maya Made

Soft Baby Shoes from Family Centered Life



Dresses:


Itty Bitty Baby Dress (newborn, 0-3months, 2-3T) from MadeByRae

Simple Bandana Dress from Joy's Hope

Sunny Day Dress - and top - from House on Hill Road (shirring)

Sunshine Dress tutorial from A Lemon Squeezy Home

"In the Garden" Shirred Twirly Dress from From An Igloo

One Hour Sundress from From An Igloo



Tops:

Peasant Blouse from IndieTutes

Smocket Top from MayFly

Toddler Halter Top (size 24mos/2T) from The Green Wife

Kimono Top from Habitual

Snappy Toddler Top from Prudent Baby

Ruffle Sleeve Top from Sparkle Power

Tutorial for "Sundress" Top (layers/ruffles/shirring) from 7 Layer Studio


Bottoms:

Heirloom Bloomers from U Create

Reversible Baby Britches from I Make Stuff



One pieces:

Baby Sunsuit Tutorial from Made by Rae



Hats:

Reversible Baby Bonnet from Prudent Baby

Laney's Emergency Summer Hat from The L-T Experience


If you notice any errors, like dead links, please let me know at smrfchic @ gmail . com

And if you make something from one of these tutorials, please leave me a link so I can see what you made! I am only posting links to pieces that I personally like and would make. ;)

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Thanks for linking my Emergency Summer Hat! This is a wonderful blog and I love all the links that you've shared. I can't believe you even have time to write with 5 kids and one on the way! Way to go mama! :)