Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, 1/11/2010

I baked a 12 pound ham tonight, so we have a lot of leftovers for the next couple of days. Actually, I baked a ham... made Pioneer Woman's Creamy Mashed Potatoes... boiled broccoli... made a garden salad with organic heirloom lettuce picked fresh from our own garden (with storebought tomatoes and green onions)... made Hawaiian bread in the breadmaker... We had a nice big Sunday dinner.

Monday: Ham sandwiches. Ivy's Macaroni & Cheese.

Tuesday: Navy bean soup w/ ham bone. Cornbread.

Wednesday: Broiled parmesan tilapia with brown rice and peas.

Thursday: Chuck roast stroganoff with green beans. (I have a chuck steak in the freezer that I'm going to throw in the crockpot with some fresh mushrooms and a can of cream of mushroom soup... before serving I'll shred the meat up and then mix in about 1/2 cup of sour cream, then serve that all over egg noodles.)

No comments: