Monica over at The Homespun Heart is hosting a Making Your Home a Haven week. Today, she decided to focus on tidying her home... unfortunately, between having five kids and attending school full-time myself, tidying my home is likely to take the whole week. I do have school off until Thursday, thanks to the holiday tomorrow, so I am going to try to invest as much time as possible, and include the kids!!
Today's focus is going to be on my kitchen and living room, as well as a side focus on laundry. We'll be doing the following:
- Clean out the pantry
- Clean out the spice cabinet
- Catch up on dishes
- Clean off the counters, cabinets, and table
- Mop the floor
- Put away all the clean laundry that is currently in the house
- Clean sheets on all the beds
- Pick up all the toys in the living room and dust
- Mop the living room and hallway
We'll try to take before and after pictures as much as possible... and be forewarned... my pictures will make you feel 10,000,000x better about your own home. I promise.