Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making your home a haven (part 2 - Tuesday).

I didn't make a list of stuff to do today, since I was so worn out when I woke up. Two of the girls kept waking me up during the night with a stomach problem, which left me with a lot more laundry and towels to be dealt with today. What DID I get done today?

I emptied and filled the dishwasher again. Cleaned off the stove from dinner last night (spaghetti always makes a mess). Cleaned out the litter box. Cleaned the heck out of the front bathroom - toilet, counters, floor, the works. Went to the hardware store and bought a new toilet seat and installed it. Cleaned the girls' room (which is an all day chore in itself), including cleaning out the closet and moving all the furniture to vacuum. New sheets on all their beds. Put away a HUGE basket of laundry in their room (seriously, probably about 6 loads worth of laundry).

Unfortunately, the toys are already taking over the living room. It never lasts long!

No comments: