Thursday, April 2, 2009

92/365

I did not do too well today on hitting my to-do list from yesterday. I did pay the water bill, and I did get the cucumber trellis fixed.

Niko and I started our morning off with brunch at Mimi's Cafe. If you join their e-club, you get a coupon via email for a free breakfast entree. I enjoyed their new "Cordon Bleu Crepes", and Niko had an order of Mimi mouse pancakes.
mimicafe

After brunch, we picked up my Dad and headed to the bank, Michael's, Joann's PetSmart, the water company, and the hardware store making it back home just in time to pick up Ceci from school. An hour later, Brina and Abbi were home from their GATE program, and we all cuddled up in my bed to watch Little Women. After the movie, we headed to the library to return all of our books and videos from last week, and then it was home again to do dishes, make dinner, and get homework done. Sabrina stayed up late to finish her report on the San Carlos Borromeo de Carmelo Mission.

No comments: