Sunday, April 5, 2009

95/365

We met up with some old friends at a park. We spent five hours enjoying the sunshine, the view, the playground, the food, the conversation, and the relaxation. I forgot my camera, so I just have pictures from our cell phones.

SNC00024
Helping Cecilia cross the monkey wheels.


SNC00023
The whole big kid playground. (There's a smaller little kid playground behind that, as well as a water play area!)


SNC00022
Dad and Nathan prepping their fishing equipment. They didn't catch anything, and couldn't get down to where they actually wanted to fish because their was a Civil War Reenactment going on.


SNC00049
Everyone except for hubby and Dad! 2 couples, 10 kids... what a fun group!


SNC00048
No, no... the abundance of play guns between the Civil War kids and the camping scout troops had no influence on him at all.


SNC00027
Abigail quickly mastered this challenge... such a monkey!


SNC00044
His favorite pose, as always.


Cecilala
The human hamster wheel was a big hit!


BreezyLoo
She chickened out.


NickNack

Abbilady
Okay, so this didn't exactly show the balance beam she was on... Oops!


Twilight and a Lake view
I finally started reading Twilight.

2 comments:

Sarah-Michelle said...

I'm a bit jealous...it's cold here still. :) Looks like you had a great time and I think you'll like the Twilight series.

Megan_Kelly17 said...

I'm so happy to hear that you started reading Twilight! That is my favorite book series ever!!!!!