Saturday, January 3, 2009

3/365

Today was a busy day. While my Dad watched the 4 little ones, hubby and I and the teenager went to work. A friend of the hubby's worked for a certain veggie burger company that got bought out by Kellogg, and they were getting rid of everything in the office. While hubby thought we could replace our office desks with some there, me being my picky self didn't like what they had and was not very enthusiastic with the prospect of going through all the work of disassembling and reassembling crappy particle-board desks to replace our current crappy particle-board desks. If I'm going to go through all that work, I want NICER stuff! We did score some new leather desk chairs to replace our torn-up ones, and hubby got a bunch of server related stuff that he's tickled pink about. We even replaced my Dad's eons old desk chair, which was a nice surprise for him.




Cecilia has finally overcome her fear of Rexi, which makes me feel a whole lot better. We've had Rexi since before she was even born, but I guess he's always been loud and scary to her. Now that the kids are getting older, I'm able to let Rexi roam the house a bit more (as long as the cats are locked in the bedroom!). And just for nostalgia's sake, here's a shot of Ceci playing with one of my favorite childhood toys - Fashion Plates! The girls get such a kick out of this set, I'm glad I saved it.

No comments: