I was reading over on Never Gives Up's blog a couple of weeks ago and saw where she was playing this game. It looked like alot of fun so I asked her to let me join in! A blogger friend gives you a letter and then you have to come up with 10 things that you like that begin with that letter. Mine is "F" and I've been working on my list. Here's the 10 things I came up with off the top of my head.
1. Family - I love my family.
2. Fudge - Rich, creamy, chocolate fudge. I love homemade fudge but have to limit myself to making it only once a year because I will definitely overindulge if it is in the house.
3. Friends - I love my friends, online and IRL. Someone to talk to, share ideas with, and play games with.
4. Fish - I like to eat them, I like to catch them, I like to watch them. Aquariums, going fishing, and sushi - all are fun activities.
5. Fun - I love to have fun! Roller coasters, movies, goofing around, comedy shows, anything that can make me laugh or squeal in delight.
6. Fire - A beautiful fire in the fireplace, a warm campfire to sit around and sing and roast marshmallows, a bonfire on the beach after a night time hike.
7. Ferns - I think ferns are beautiful and would love to have a bunch in my yard... feathery, wispy, curling tendrils... they remind me of the Redwood forest, and are so pretty in bouquets of cut flowers too.
8. Fathers - I was lucky to be raised by two of the greatest guys around, my paternal grandfather who adopted me and will always be my Daddy (he passed away in 2000), and also my biological father who is still a big part of my daily life. A lot of who I am today is because of who they were, and I know that I got a lot of my personality and likes from both of them. My hubby is also a great father, and has a lot of patience with our kids.
Okay, this is getting hard!
9. Fairies - I think the series of Flower Fairy drawings are really adorable. Cecilia loves all things Tinkerbell.
10. Fatty foods - Fried food, prime rib, butter, rich desserts... I love foods that tickle my tastebuds and can make me drool just thinking about them!
Well, there's my 10 things. Wasn't that fun? Now who wants to join in?? Just leave a comment asking for a letter and I'll pick one out for you. And thanks to NeverGivesUp for including me in the game! Oh, and if you don't have a blog then feel free to still join in and you can leave your 10 things in the comments if you want. :-)