Friday, March 20, 2009

79/365

Sabrina got three awards yesterday at school. She's on the Honor Roll, and got a Bronze medal for her state-testing reading score, and a Silver medal for her math score. All of the girls got their report cards, and we headed off to the Dollar Tree for "rewards" with my Mom.
After the Dollar Tree, we went to Home Depot. They have a sale this weekend that I heard about on the radio... 4-inch potted annuals, 3 for $1! I bought lots of pretty flowers and potted them with Abigail's help on the front porch. We also got a 6-pack of strawberry plants for the garden since the girls have been dying to grow those for years! Oh, and a tomato cage so I can finally plant the cherry tomatoes!

CeciliaHD
SabrinaHD

IMG_4142
Messy girl!
IMG_4145
Now, I just need to buy fence posts, 2x6's, and soil to get the garden really started! And maybe some gravel to make paths around the beds would be nice...And the stuff to make the trellis for the cucumbers to grow up! Oh, and I want to make a teepee out of bean vines! So many ideas, so little time!

No comments: