Friday, March 27, 2009

86/365

Oh, how I love the weekend! I am ready for a couple of days "off"... sure, there will still be cooking and cleaning to do, but it feels so much more laid back!

We're proud of our little Jack-Jack tonight. He defended our yard against a possum that was bigger than he is. He had the ugly creature cornered in the yard at 3 a.m. when my Dad came over to find out why all of the dogs (my neighbor's, our 2 dogs, and his 2 dogs) were all raising such a ruckus. Now my Dad finally has a little bit of respect and realizes that Jack-Jack isn't just all bark... he has the nerve to back it up too!
IMG_4168

Don't worry... we gave Sandy some loving too!
IMG_4172

Then the kids decided to go "pit hunting" and had a contest to see who could find the most nectarine stones hidden in the grass.
IMG_4173

To my amazement, they counted every single pit they found before throwing them all away. They found 753!
IMG_4174

And they ended the day with a Snoopy nap.
IMG_4175

snoopy and woodstock Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: