Wednesday, March 11, 2009
My first award, :)
Darcy Lee over at the In This Season has passed an award on to me, the Sisterhood Award, which is very sweet of her. This award represents blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude. So, I will be passing this award on to 10 other bloggers.
1) Dani at Never A Dull Moment. Dani is such a great mom and friend, she is always looking for ways to have fun with her kids, and is my partner-in-crime when it comes to crocheting.
2) The Baroness of Blah at Ain't Life Bland. The "Baroness" alwyas has some great links for fun sewing projects, and is the Yoda of all those Walgreens and CVS deals that I still haven't quite figured out.
3) Gloria has multiple blogs, including Pranzo di Domenica where she posts some delicious Italian recipes. Manga!
4) Kelly from The Barefoot Mama is a gorgeous person, inside and out. Her posts are inspiring to read, her faith is amazing, and she makes some adorable projects too!
5) Jennifer from The Black Pearl Academy has been my friend for over 7 years now. On her blog she shares about the highs and lows of homeschooling and the special needs challenges of raising 2 out of 3 children that are on the Autism spectrum. She has an unnatural obsession with Captain Jack, but I still love her! (Kidding Jennifer, kidding!)
6) Angel from Give Me Something To Sing About posts about the challenges of raising children while dealing with a long list of chronic illnesses... she's a very talented singer, pianist, and quilter as well!
7) Beckie at Infarrantly Creative features some awesome projects made on the cheap. She's wickedly creative.
8) Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick... I want her to move in and make my house all puuuuuurty. Her love of molding doesn't scare me, not one bit.
9) Sarah-Michelle at Finding My Dream. She just started a new attempt at blogging, and I want her to keep at it... even if it's just to see if she ever figures out the secret to homemade yogurt. (Don't hurt me!)
10) Darlene at Our Creative Life. I came across her blog through a giveaway post, and quickly added it to my favorites. She shares some neat ideas and inspirations for decorating and projects, but also shares herself. I wouldn't mind her coming over to decorate my house either!
Thanks, Darcy Lee! Now here's what you do when you receive this.
1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to, letting them know they have it.
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.
This was pretty hard actually, trying to narrow down the 90+ blogs I read to 10 that I wanted to give this award too. Thanks ladies, for letting me have a glimpse into your minds, your souls, and your lives. You inspire me, and help me grow on my journey through this life.